Software Projex – IBM i Software for Power Developers
Specializing on the IBM System i platform (successor to the AS400 and iSeries) programming in RPG, CL, PHP and JAVA languages, but also focussed on the Cloud connected world – the World Wide Web. This includes Web Design, Search Engine Optimization, Social Marketing, CMS Configuration and Hosting on various platforms from Windows to Unix to Power Servers.
PROJEX4I extends the power and reach of IBM I Developers by automating and simplifying those tasks that often eat into any software projects time. With the evolution of AS400, thru iSeries to IBM i, tremendous power has been added to the operating system! As developers our job to highlight these changes to team mates who may have missed some of the highlights. Software Projex offers a premium service, a more comprehensive service, than other consultancies or software companies.
Quote: Nick Litten (Founder and CEO)
We offer services in the areas of:
IBM i Software Development
- Agile RPG, JAVA and CL programming for all versions of IBM i
- Specialist RPG refactoring and RPG-RPGLE Modernization
- Software Change Management
- Application connectivity (webservices, SOAP, REST, www)
- Legacy System upgrades
- Database Modernization
- Upgrading old Logic Cycle and Fully Procedural code techniques
- Bespoke Applications development
- Functional and Technical spec writing
- Networks and communications (Design though to implementation)
- System Security and Access Planning
- Disaster Recovery & Operations Backup/Restore functions
- Help Desk / Technical support
- Operating System installation and initialization
- System Configuration (Hardware & Licensed programs) Journals & Commitment control
- And lots more….
Keywords Quality – The Quality of Service, Customer Care, Integrity and of course Value for Money.
Meet Our Team
Programmer in Chief, AS400 Techno Hippy and Application Imagineer for the Software Projex Powertools - Projex4i
Office Nerd, CSS Stylista and website designer. Stefan also produces music, and consumes copious amounts of offensively mild coffee.